Friday, January 06, 2012

Last Semester's Work


As the following semester of my Graduate Diploma in Communication and Cultural Studies (Creative Writing) commenced, I took up the following subjects:

- Experimental Writing
- Writing Genre Fiction
- Writing for Performance
- Technical Production for Performance

 I shall post my various assignments (several of them) starting with my Experimental Writing Assignment.

 The following images shown below, represent the making of my final assignment on which I did a Flash Presentation for my final Assessment. I wrote 3 poems, 2 of which could be read below. There are also screenshots of the final product. Though it isn't much, it was the least I could do within a week.

Screenshots of 'Creatures of the Deep'







The 'Making of' Images used in the presentation

Some of the items here were hand-drawn and scanned to be used in the application.
















No comments: